The model is wearing size XS. The sizing of our clothing may vary between styles, so please take into consideration the following instructions.
How do I measure myself?
- Use a soft tape measure, close to the body, in underwear.
- 1. Chest: measures the circumference at the fullest point.
- 2. Waist: Measure at the weakest point, where the waist is the thinnest.
- 3. Hips: measures the circumference at the fullest point.
- Enter your measurements in the ''What's my size'' form on the product page: Some items may fit differently and the size guide on each page is programmed to give the best recommendation.
Do not hesitate to contact us for advice on choosing the right size: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip: order 2 sizes if you're not sure which one is right for you! We'll refund you the one you don't keep.
Note: The length of the garment varies for each size. The garment lengthens as the sizes go up.
Difference in length between each size:
Tops and Bottoms (pants, etc.): 1/2 inch
Dresses and Jumpsuits: 1 inch
Please note that the measurements table below is for reference only, and that there may be slight variations in size for certain products. To know your size, enter your measurements in the size guide on the page of the product you are interested in. It is programmed to give the best recommendation for each product.
* The sizes for France (Euro), USA and UK are provided as a reference.